Reasonably Ascertainable Reality

Thoughts and musings on current events and other random occurrences.

Name:
Location: South Jersey, United States

Thursday, April 21, 2005

Oh the humanity!!

First Brad & Jen, and now this. How much more can we take??

Paris Hilton apparently has one simple rule for being her best friend: Don't cross her.
That's the message the Simple Life star seems to be sending via a statement released Wednesday regarding her old pal and soon-to-be former Life sidekick, Nicole Richie.
"It's no big secret that Nicole and I are no longer friends," Hilton said.
"I will not go into the details of what happened. All I will say is that Nicole knows what she did and that's all I am ever going to say about it."

What? No more Simple Life with Paris and Nicole? Just as I was really starting to enjoy skipping over Fox on Wednesday nights to Lost (great show). But apparently, the show will go on--with Kimberly Stewart no less. I give it two episodes before they are set up to sing 'if you want my body and you think I'm sexy...'.

What a waste of space on the planet that these people take up.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Find an Attorney