Reasonably Ascertainable Reality

Thoughts and musings on current events and other random occurrences.

Name:
Location: South Jersey, United States

Thursday, December 23, 2004

Do you feel lucky punk?

Scene: idyllic Southern New Jersey suburban street
Time: unknown
Who: aforementioned punk

Well, the other day I found out an interesting little tidbit of information. My sister, who lives approximately 1 1/2 blocks from me, in the town we grew up in, had her car shot in front of her house. A 9mm shell casing was found and the bullet was found lodged in her dashboard. Now, the town I live in is a small town, formerly hick-like, now somewhat bustling. Shot, I tell you...SHOT! Its been a tough month for my sister. First, she gets hit on in the most pretenious, unforgiveable, yuppie, wannabe important, most likely compensating for small anatomical parts, way...and now this!
I hesitate to actually think about this and come up with the numerous nightmares that I can construct in my head to scare the crap out of me as I'm laying in bed at night. But in reality, it is probably some dumb shit kid with daddy's gun acting like an idiot. While I do believe in gun control, I also believe in everyone's right to own a gun. Please, parents, adults, gun-owners...lock them up. Its not too hard and can save lives!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Find an Attorney