Reasonably Ascertainable Reality

Thoughts and musings on current events and other random occurrences.

Name:
Location: South Jersey, United States

Monday, November 29, 2004

new this week...

New this week...I turn 29. Yes, my friends...29 years old. And that ain't dog years. I'm realizing more and more that the older you get the less believable it is in your heart of hearts that you are really that old. Maybe its just me, because I'm the youngest of 4 and used to being 'young'. But I'm having a hard time with it. The onset and approach of 30 is bearing down on me like a woman in labor...its on me like white on rice...it keeps coming at me like a freight train....its gonna git me. You get the point. Everyone has their scary age and turning 29 feels like I'm on the doorstep to hell. I realize 'age is just a number'...but thats what old people say. Alas, for my youth is being spent. Oh that I could be all that I was.
Oh this is so self serving and getting me no where. But hey, it feels good to wail against the dying of the light.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Find an Attorney