Reasonably Ascertainable Reality

Thoughts and musings on current events and other random occurrences.

Name:
Location: South Jersey, United States

Thursday, November 18, 2004

Can't we all just get along...

This could possibly be the stupidest thing I've ever heard since...well, since last weeks stupid FCC thing with Saving Private Ryan.
I mean, people are offended by that spot yet its ok to watch men beating each other for 3 hours, supposed professional atheletes acting like they won the super bowl after they make a first down and I swear Bill Cowher has at least 50 F-bombs/Sunday that you can read his lips as he is saying them. But we are worried about a stupid skit promoting a show? I mean, I'd be more worried about having my kid watching Terrell Owens act like a complete ass and looking up to him the whole time he's doing it then if they saw Nicollette Sheridens naked back.
And I'm a football fan! Gimmee a break....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Find an Attorney