Reasonably Ascertainable Reality

Thoughts and musings on current events and other random occurrences.

Name:
Location: South Jersey, United States

Tuesday, November 16, 2004

A scientific correlation of rudeness and lack of a boyfriend...

So I was talking to a friend the other night and throughout the entire conversation my friend keeps talking to someone else. I don't mean the 'excuse me for a second...Hey John, could you grab me a soda...sorry about that' -- I mean the 'I'm in the middle of a sentence when I hear 'huh, no man just got home from work' stuff. This happens to be a big pet peeve of mine, but even if it wasnt, its still pretty damn rude...
Apparently, I was wrong. Apparently perception of rudeness has a direct correlation with the lack of a boyfriend. I say this because after the 4th or 5th time of the extracurricular talking happened, I finally broke down and said "ya know what...please sequester yourself next time we talk because its really annoying when you talk to someone else"...the response I recieved was...'jeez, you really need to get a man'.
Oh...thats my problem. I see, so if I had a boyfriend, it wouldnt be rude to do that.
Little known scientific fact here people.
I am anticipating the publication of this study any day now in the journals Science and Nature.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Find an Attorney