Reasonably Ascertainable Reality

Thoughts and musings on current events and other random occurrences.

Name:
Location: South Jersey, United States

Friday, November 19, 2004

Tit for Tat....

As my friend Environmental Republican notes, the Washington Post dropped Ted Ralls political cartoons today after a tastelessly done commentary on the supposed stupidity of everyone who voted for Bush. Although I believe Rall makes some good points, he's even a little wacko for me sometimes...and I'm a crazy liberal (Boo!). Now, to get things all even, I think its high time to fire Ann Coulter from whatever and whever she's published. She makes Rall look like Alan Colmes.

1 Comments:

Blogger Scott said...

The only way Colmes would possibly resemble Rall would be if he went on the air and made fun of the mentally handicapped, the wife of Daniel Pearl and wore a Palestinian kaffiyeh.

8:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Find an Attorney