Reasonably Ascertainable Reality

Thoughts and musings on current events and other random occurrences.

Name:
Location: South Jersey, United States

Friday, September 23, 2005

What are you?

Hat tip to Balloon Juice for this cool little test. I love these things and was just saying a little while ago, how accurate I always think they are.

I guess its no surprise what I am. Although, I am not a member of the Democratic Party and never will be.

You are a

Social Liberal
(71% permissive)

and an...

Economic Liberal
(31% permissive)

You are best described as a:

Democrat




Link: The Politics Test on Ok Cupid

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi,

I thought you would like to know that you can make money from working at home. You can make $1000 a month from the start by following a simple plan. I will personally help you every step of the way. work from homework from home site.
Come and check it out if you get time :-)

Adrian: Go to google or Yahoo News and search "What Is the Best Work From Home Prospect and Why?"

5:31 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your blog is really interesting... I'll bookmark you! If you have time, visit our blog too! We're blogging about our online endeavours in body jewelry - any comments welcomed!

5:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Find an Attorney