Reasonably Ascertainable Reality

Thoughts and musings on current events and other random occurrences.

Name:
Location: South Jersey, United States

Monday, August 29, 2005

Snippets

Some quick thoughts about things I haven't commented on, things that aren't worthy of a full post or things that interest me that I'm too lazy to write about:

Cindy Sheehan is everywhere. I feel she is entitled to her opinion. Her opinion does not mean more than any other parent of a wounded or killed soldier from Iraq. I do not feel Bush should meet with her again. I feel she is perfectly within her rights to protest in Texas. Its kind of like Hollywood syndrome...actors have opinions too, they just don't mean anything more than anyone else's...its just a bigger stage.

As Andrew Sullivan notes, its definitely on. If you enjoy your political punditry with an aristocratic accent, don't miss this one.

My prayers go out to people down south...New Orleans, Alabama, etc. I just can't comprehend worrying about the complete destruction of your home say, once every ten years. Mind boggling.

To echo a thought heard all over the northeastern US for the past week or so...I'M SO DONE WITH SUMMER. P.S. can't wait for football. Oh, T.O....your jackassery brings me so much joy.

I know I'll take a lot of heat for this, but I've been watching (and enjoying) CurrentTV. I find it really interesting and the little 'pods' of stories they do to be perfect. Sometimes its a bit silly, but I really like it. I have DirecTV (channel 366) so I dont know if anyone else gets it.

2 Comments:

Blogger Scott said...

I've been getting heat about the whole T.O. fiasco. I look at it this way; the guy will bitch and moan wherever he is. Whether or not him and Donovan kiss and hug or ignore each other, as long as he catches 15 TD's this year, it just doesn't matter.

7:37 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Greetings!

I am researching christian comedy
in order to spread the word about a great new
book.

I'm quite sure that many of the readers
of this blog are interested to read about

christian comedy

11:38 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Find an Attorney