Reasonably Ascertainable Reality

Thoughts and musings on current events and other random occurrences.

Name:
Location: South Jersey, United States

Wednesday, May 25, 2005

Revenge of the Sith

Yes, yes, I saw it on Monday. It was great. Much better than the first two, though still not approaching the quality of Episodes 4, 5 & 6. The political theory is getting way too much play. I can't say for sure I would have even thought about a Bush comparison when Padme says 'this is how liberty dies...' if it wasn't for all the damn articles about it.

I have a theory on George Lucas' crappy dialogue. It was always there and it was always cheesy. The only difference between then and now is that then, we had Harrison Ford, who can make even the cheesiest thing sound cool..and now, we don't. That simple.
Check out Ford's other movies...Indiana Jones? Cheesefest...and great!

This was the first of the three 'new' movies that I felt had the look of Star Wars. I really enjoyed it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Find an Attorney