Reasonably Ascertainable Reality

Thoughts and musings on current events and other random occurrences.

Name:
Location: South Jersey, United States

Friday, May 20, 2005

Talk about Hollywood Elite

I'd start a new feature here at Reasonably Ascertainable Reality called 'Funniest Item of the Day' if I could be trusted to post one everyday...but alas, I cannot.
That being said, todays FUNNIEST ITEM OF THE DAY:

“I’m especially looking forward to meeting Karl Rove,” Carey added. “Smart men
like him are so sexy. I know that he’s against gay marriage, but I think I can
convince him that a little girl-on-girl action now and then isn’t so bad!”

Bush is meeting with Mary Carey...and so is Rove on June 14th. Its funny, because I don't care. It's even funnier because I think I have an idea of who will. Well, unless of course they let their partison interests keep them from giving the President and the Empor..sorry, Rove, a smackdown.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Find an Attorney