Reasonably Ascertainable Reality

Thoughts and musings on current events and other random occurrences.

Name:
Location: South Jersey, United States

Wednesday, May 18, 2005

Lots of good stuff to check out...

Minus much commentary from me--even better!!

Talking Points Memo has a funny story on the New Hampshire phone jamming scandal from last year. Actually, it might not be that funny considering the current state of affairs in this country. I love how Josh puts it:

Ye olde right to a trial by your party members.

Ragged Thots has a great post about the U2 concert last night at the Meadowlands. U2 was my first concert ever...it must have been a great one last night.

Daily Kos has a very good explanation of what exactly it will take to change the Senate rules for the filibuster. I feel as though I might finally have a good understanding of it. By the way, its more than one rule they have to change.

Finally, I'm working on a longer post about the media, but its not ready yet, so stay tuned.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Find an Attorney