Reasonably Ascertainable Reality

Thoughts and musings on current events and other random occurrences.

Name:
Location: South Jersey, United States

Monday, March 14, 2005

Neglecting...

I know I've been neglecting my blog over the past week. Its amazing how one week out of the loop puts you so far behind in current events I still feel as though I'm not caught up. I'm sure my thousands of readers are clamoring for more news!
Anyway, a quick link to an amazing website. Watch the bald eagles nurture their newly hatched young. Check out their blog for information on the eaglets and the state of the camera. Unfortunately, recently the camera was moved (either by wind or an eagle) and our view of the center of the nest is obstructed. But hopefully soon they will be able to get up there and reposition the camera. In the mean time, they comb through the pics and pull out some really interesting ones. Its amazing to watch how these majestic birds take care of their young and to see it right before your very eyes.
Check it out!

1 Comments:

Blogger Scott said...

Hey K.

What's new. Ilinked to your FDU post. BTW, I was linked by the biggest of the big yesterday:

http://littlegreenfootballs.com/weblog/?entry=15048_Philly_Inquirer_Misrepresents_LGF

My stats went through the friggin' roof in minutes.

Talk to you soon.

6:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Find an Attorney