Reasonably Ascertainable Reality

Thoughts and musings on current events and other random occurrences.

Name:
Location: South Jersey, United States

Wednesday, February 16, 2005

I swear its true...

I just heard a commercial on the radio that is too funny to be true.
It was a commercial for Intelligent Energy (whoever they are) and it was advertising for homes to switch to natural gas for a variety of reasons.
The clincher? The phone number to call for my information is 1-877-5GOT-GAS.
But its sung to a snappy tune...sing it to yourself and see how it sounds. Its almost too funny to actually be a commercial (especially on the radio!).
It reminds of that practical joke where you ask someone to read the following sentence:
I am sofa king mad.
I mean, do people actually listen to themselves talk before putting this on the radio!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Find an Attorney