Reasonably Ascertainable Reality

Thoughts and musings on current events and other random occurrences.

Name:
Location: South Jersey, United States

Monday, January 31, 2005

Looking Good...

Well, so far the news on the Iraqi elections has been really positive. I'm hoping it stays that way. Approximately 93 percent of Iraqi ex-patriates voted in the election, and while that is great news, I was more worried about citizens still living in Iraq and the dangers they faced. I always hope that when situations like this occur around the world, that Americans will take notice, stop being apathetic and start realizing that voting is their right and how people have died, continue to die and will die in the future to obtain that right. Taking it for granted it typical American excess and pains me to no end.
I hope the news stays encouraging from Iraq.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Find an Attorney