Reasonably Ascertainable Reality

Thoughts and musings on current events and other random occurrences.

Name:
Location: South Jersey, United States

Friday, November 11, 2005

I can't take it anymore

There are days when I feel as though I have it all under control. Where my hatred and anger is supressed enough for me to be a functioning member of society. And then, something like this happens:

Celebrity heiress Paris Hilton', whose Bentley was damaged in a videotaped crash that spawned an Internet sensation and a police investigation, was the "only victim" of the incident, her spokesman said on Thursday.
"At the end of the day what seems to be going on here is that Paris is the only victim," Hilton publicist Elliot Mintz told Reuters. "She's going to be stuck with the tab of repairing that car."

Often, when I indiscriminantly get into my own car, allow someone who is clearly drunk to drive, get into a fender bender (on tape) and get let off by the police based solely on being 'me' and then proceed to get back into the car with said drunk driver, I like to call myself victim as well.

Really, no one knows what I go through.

It reminds me of that line from 'As Good As It Gets':
"Do you have any control over how creepy you allow yourself to get". Exchange creepy for moronic and I think Paris Hilton's answer would be the same as Jack Nicholson's....No.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Find an Attorney