Reasonably Ascertainable Reality

Thoughts and musings on current events and other random occurrences.

Name:
Location: South Jersey, United States

Tuesday, June 21, 2005

And so I'm refreshed...

Just when I thought I was tired, I am refreshed and inspired. Barack Obama, as he did at the convention, delivered an inspirational speech to the Class of 2005 of Knox College. Readers, it is SO worth the read. Just when you think as a country, we might be lost forever to partisanship and red state/blue state, you read something by someone who makes you say, 'maybe we aren't lost yet'.
Please go read the speech, and even if you don't agree with what he says, you must agree that the only way out of the current problems in America, is to do it together.

Hat tip, Carpetbagger Report.

1 Comments:

Blogger Dave Justus said...

I like Obama a lot. While I disagree with quite a few of his politics, his optomism and positive message are very refreshing.

If more Democrats were like him they would be doing better in elections. I wish more Republicans were like him as well.

2:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Find an Attorney