Reasonably Ascertainable Reality

Thoughts and musings on current events and other random occurrences.

Name:
Location: South Jersey, United States

Wednesday, January 09, 2008

Are you smarter than a 5th Grader?

Over at Andrew Sullivan's, a debate is raging over evolution.

No, not that debate. But whether evolution is a theory or a law. I believe the final shoe dropped tonight.

But I must echo Andrew's sentiments and if you know me, this isn't the first time I've expressed this. Simply put, if you don't believe in evolution, you are not smart enough to be President. Not. Smart. Enough.

There, I said it.

Intelligent people believe evidence. For crying out loud, I 100% believe that God created the universe, the earth and all the people in it and I still believe in evolution. These things are not mutually exclusive -- unless you are one of those people who believe that the guy in the bible who said 7 days, meant 7 actual, 24-hour days. Because, ya know...God has to clock in and out now doesn't he.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Find an Attorney