Reasonably Ascertainable Reality

Thoughts and musings on current events and other random occurrences.

Name:
Location: South Jersey, United States

Wednesday, July 20, 2005

Those Darned Kids

Michelle Malkin posts a photo of what was causing Bush's smirk last night...Robert's son apparently broke into a round of 'top that' breakdancing. At the very least you gotta love the kid. I think I can be fairly sure that at the moment he was saying "Yeah, boooyyy!".














Saddle shoes and mary-janes...my Mother would be so proud. The picture of 'class'.

I guess some wackos out there with too much time on their hands thought "what if the kid was gay". I mean, WAY TOO MUCH TIME ON YOUR HANDS.

No Michelle, they aren't sick. This is what happens when you wonder if your kid is gay. This is sick.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Find an Attorney