Reasonably Ascertainable Reality

Thoughts and musings on current events and other random occurrences.

Name:
Location: South Jersey, United States

Tuesday, July 19, 2005

SCOTUS Nomination

I'll have plenty more to come on the nomination of John Roberts after I learn more about him. Of course, I've been trying to read both sides, and more than that, educate myself on his decisions. So far, I see some that I have some problems with such as filing discretionary amicus briefs on behalf of those blocking access to abortion clinics and also filing a brief that said that schools can sponsor prayer at graduation ceremonies because students who don't agree can skip their graduation, as it is voluntary. However, I haven't read anything that would make me say 'No way!'.

Stay tuned.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Find an Attorney