Reasonably Ascertainable Reality

Thoughts and musings on current events and other random occurrences.

Name:
Location: South Jersey, United States

Monday, July 11, 2005

Some changes on the way

I recieved some good feedback today about my blog and I'm going to try and make some changes, or rather focus my energy a bit better.

It is going to be hard because I started this blog as a way to 'let off steam' and get things off my mind...and boy does my mind wander! I guess most readers can see that. I don't want to change that too much as I enjoy things as varied as politics, sports, domestic issues and comedy. I like interspersing serious stories with fun things and things to laugh at.

That being said, I'm going to try and focus on commentary (my own craziness) rather than pointing out the...faults (for lack of a better term) of others. That's not to say that I won't link to posts and disagree with them, but that is what I'm going to focus on, the merit of the disagreement rather than just showing how wrong someone might be. Its gonna be hard and I'll expect I'll lose my way, but hopefully this will make the blog a better read.

Still expect sports and comedy from time to time and interesting tidbits here and there.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Find an Attorney