Reasonably Ascertainable Reality

Thoughts and musings on current events and other random occurrences.

Name:
Location: South Jersey, United States

Thursday, June 23, 2005

I dont understand...

this ruling by the SCOTUS. I guess that kind of goes along with me not understanding 'eminent domain' and really, to get down to it, homeowners association.

If I bought my property legally, pay my mortgage, who is anyone to tell me what to do with said property? Let ALONE taking it from me against my will. Let ALONE taking it from me to build commercial office space!

I'm no lawyer, but on the face, this seems to be a terrible ruling.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Feel free to come and check it out if you get time :-)

4:38 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I just viewed your blog/site with the keyword **handbag** and really

1:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Find an Attorney